The Bozeman SafetyFest will be held November 16-19, 2020 at the GranTree Inn.
While we are in the early stage of putting the agenda together, we do have Keynote Speaker Spencer Beach returning to kickoff SafeftyFestMT: Bozeman 2020. In addition to his Keynote Speech: "The Safety Bubble", Spencer will also have an additional breakout session called: "Safety - Do or Do Not, There is No Try."
In addition to Spencer Beach, we are partnering with the Assistance for Business Clinics and will hold an ABC Clinic on Wednesday, November 18, 2020. If you are an employer that wants to register for the clinic please email Casey Kyler-West at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration for the Bozeman SafetyFest will open at the end of August or the beginning of September.
Other topics that will be on the Bozeman agenda include, but aren't limited to:
- 40-Hour HAZWOPER Training
- 8-Hour HAZWOPER Refresher
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction
- OSHA 30-Hour General Industry
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction
- OSHA 10-Hour General Industry
- OSHA 7215 Silica in General Industry & Construction
- OSHA 7410 Managing Excavation Hazards
- OSHA 7405 Fall Protection in Construction
- First Aid/CPR/AED Training
If there is a class that you would like to see on the Bozeman agenda please contact Casey Kyler-West at 406-444-5267 or email@example.com