The dates for the Missoula SafetyFest have been pushed back to March 25 - 29, 2019.
We're currently working on the agenda for the Missoula SafetyFest. If there is a topic you would like to see on the agenda you can contact Casey Kyler-West at 406-444-5267 or email email@example.com.
Spencer Beach is returning as our Keynote Speaker. Spencer was on the job when he suddenly found himself engulfed in a flash fire. He received third and fourth degree burns to 90 percent of his body. He will share his story of survival and the importance of not skipping steps. You can learn more about Spencer by visiting his website.
Other topics we plan to have on the Missoula Agenda include but aren't limited to:
- MSHA Blue Card Train the Trainer
- HAZWOPER 40-Hour Training
- HAZWOPER 8-Hour Refresher
- OSHA 10 & 30-Hour Construction & General Industry Courses
- Managing Excavation Hazards: OSHA 7410
- Fall Protection in Construction: OSHA 7405
- The New OSHA Approved Silica Course (not numbered yet)
- First Aid/CPR/AED Training
- Work Comp 101
- Stay at Work/Return to Work
- Opioid Use & Return to Work (Working Title)
- Defensive Driving
- Winter Driving
- How to Lower Your Work Comp Costs
- OSHA Update
- Public Sector Update